Hello and Help

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Zoeb

Hello and Help

Post by Zoeb »

Hello everyone 👋

I’m zoe from Scotland and I have just purchased my first laser cutter which I am very excited about however I am struggling to connect it to my Mac computer 🙈.

Has anyone else had success connecting lightburn on a Mac to there laserscript? I have tried usb, manual set up and using Ethernet following this tutorial https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/t/h ... ernet/7672 but the IP address (inet) doesn’t seem to show up properly on my terminal so I can’t really go past the first stage.

Has anyone else had this problem and managed to overcome it or even used any other software to connect to your laser on a Mac?

Thanks in advance ☺️

Zoe
Daven

Re: Hello and Help

Post by Daven »

Hi Zoe - I do not use Mac's or lightburn so can't help but I bet if you called HPC someone will help you out ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Zoeb

Post by Zoeb »

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I have emailed now so fingers crossed the problem can be solved 😊.

Regards

Zoe
Daven

Post by Daven »

No problems and welcome ;)
Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC