Well that escalated quickly!

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Traynor26

Well that escalated quickly!

Post by Traynor26 »

Well that escalated quickly!!

Had a problem with my 3060 this week, not good this close to Xmas with orders backing up etc. Had to close the website so that I didn't start letting people down :?

Decided to 'bite the bullet' and order a 6090 to be delivered and installed at the same time as them fixing the 3060..........then comes the 'dreaded email'........'sorry Lee, we are currently out of stock'.......nooooooooo!!! :o :o

Sleeps on it overnight and phones again this morning..........'do you have any 1290's in stock???'

'Yes we do Lee, how does next Thu suit?' Gulp!!! :shock:

Done, ordered!! Go big or go home lol.

Oh, and then I go and fix the 3060 this afternoon, water flow sensor!!! Of well, new big shiny toy on its way :-)

The 3060 has served me amazingly these last 10 months, now just need to get her on eBay to replace the savings before the Mrs notices!!

Thanks again to Chris and Oliver for putting up with me these past few days, yet again, truly outstanding service from HPC
Relative Newbie, running Lasercut 5.3 on a LS3060 60w.......and a shiny LS1290 on its way
PhillyDee

Re: Well that escalated quickly!

Post by PhillyDee »

They are a good lot, im meeting simon tomorrow in Middlesbrough to pick up a new tube for my 60w.
http://www.tmbelectronics.com - Electronics, tools, hobby tools, power tools, and much more!

An ex LS3020 user now playing with an LS6840PRO (60W) and an LS1290PRO (80W)