Mirror Madness!

Moderators: HPC, Daven

HPCLaser

Re: Mirror Madness!

Post by HPCLaser »

Hi James,
They must be in too tight however if you wish to e mail us with your address ill send some out pronto.
or if you wish to meet ill gladly do this , can you bring the broken one as we rarely have any issues with our mirrors.
Thanks Chris
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

That's really strange James, I've seen mirrors crack but never get glowing hot before unless they have been covered in muck or fitted backwards.

weird.....

cheers

Dave

ps: I'm sure HPC / Chris will sort it, that's the benefit of dealing with a Uk supplier who has stock and not just a lot of hot air :)
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

DOH!!

didn't see Chris had replied already :)
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
HPCLaser

Post by HPCLaser »

Hi James
Mirrors available tomorrow if you didn't get any drop a mail to sales@hpclaser.co.uk ASAP
Thankyou Chris
JamesW

Post by JamesW »

Just to finish off this thread, I thought you all might like to hear the punchline.

My potential mirror saviours in Rotherham only had 25mm mirrors - but, despite the fact that they were closed, Chris at HPC responded to an email I sent him on Christmas Eve, and sent me a couple of replacement mirrors by Special Delivery straight away. I was able to get cutting again on the 27th. Very pleased with this speedy response at an awkward time.

All the best,

James
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

good news James :)

cheers

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk