Amityville House

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Spooky

Amityville House

Post by Spooky »

The initial house platform is done, now I just have to do the window details, the mylar glass inserts, balustrading over the conservatory area and surface engraving detail.Then it's on to the lighting fixtures :)

best wishes

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
DavidJHolmes

Re: Amityville House

Post by DavidJHolmes »

oh my! That is nice! :)
Daven

Post by Daven »

Think it needs an axe just above the door ;-)

Fantastic Dave

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
bobg

Post by bobg »

Looks really great Dave, hope you can post a picture of it when it's complete (are you painting it?).

Cheers

Bob
LS3020 used for hobby - making model railway buildings/signals etc.
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Hiya Bob,

I'll probably paint up a demo model but the kits will be bare mdf and any plans that go out will be just for cutting / engraving.

Lots to do on it yet, it's going to one of the most complex models i've done as it comes from a surveyors report done of the actual defeo house (not the film knock up).

Kit wise I don't really want to do many more than 10 if i can help it, I just don't have the time.

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
tweakie

Post by tweakie »

Hey Dave, I just noticed that you have stood the chimney on the wrong end of the roof :D

Tweakie.
PhillyDee

Post by PhillyDee »

Why haven't I expressed the awesome in here?
http://www.tmbelectronics.com - Electronics, tools, hobby tools, power tools, and much more!

An ex LS3020 user now playing with an LS6840PRO (60W) and an LS1290PRO (80W)
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

been working on it quite a lot this week, have done the brickwork for the basement and now working on the windows.I'll get some pics done as soon as I can :)

best wishes

Dave

ps:as an aside the steam train is finished :) its the most complex of the trains I do so will post that as well. :)
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk