bed raise/lower

Moderators: HPC, Daven

gordonpb

bed raise/lower

Post by gordonpb »

Hi, I have a 3060, my problem is raising and lowering the bed. I thought when you pressed Z if would start to lower and then after a couple of seconds it would start to go quicker. However after a couple of seconds mine just stopps and then I have to take my finger of the button and start again. to move an inch either way takes about 10 - 15 minutes. Is this correct?
Many thanks for any help.
Daven

Re: bed raise/lower

Post by Daven »

Yep that is the same on mine - if you press datum it will re-set back to the top on it's own.
The speed is slow though - should be quicker than that - make sure the belt isn't slipping.

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
DaveFarms

Re: bed raise/lower

Post by DaveFarms »

I have the 3060 and the Z speed is pretty quick by comparison - press Z then use up and down arrows to adjust the bed, using your little measuring thingy on the laser to get the correct depth, or defocus of you wish, and then press Z again to confirm and you're done. Mine moves instantly when pressing arrow buttons, and an inch shouldn't take 10minutes, more like a few seconds. Check you don't have anything under the tray, or blocking it somewhere.