Adobe Illustrator Help

Moderators: HPC, Daven

brydonuk

Adobe Illustrator Help

Post by brydonuk »

Hi, Anyone on here use Adobe Illustrator? I have used it for a while for various projects and jobs but I only started using it with my new laser ths week.

This may be an obvious one for you guys But.... When I export a file from Adobe into Lasercut as a DXF file type it has issues!

So full story. I have my image (Logo) in Adobe, I trace the image as I have many times before, export it as a DXF file as i should. Then I import into Lasercut. This is where i get trouble. When you click the button top middle, the preview that shows what will be cut and engraved (Cant think of correct name as not at PC) but you know the one? It says there are issues. So I fugured out that if I click on each section of the image I can delete a version of the image and it leaves the same image underneath, then it works absolutely fine LOL

Basically it's as if when I trace in Adobe and export, it saves two layers, but when I check this it only shows one layer :?

ANy idea? Happily send the exported file to someone with knowledge to look at 8-)