Pics of what youve done

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Daven

Re: Pics of what youve done

Post by Daven »

Very nice John. What powers it?

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
johnb80

Post by johnb80 »

2 x 77mm ducted fans, creates 10lb of thrust and the model weighs 10.5 lbs so the performance is good. It was all designed by a guy who uses solidworks and literally has a 3 view photographs. The interest in this model is incredible and we have forward orders from all over the world.

J
Daven

Post by Daven »

johnb80 wrote:The interest in this model is incredible and we have forward orders from all over the world.
I'm not surprised ;-)

Cheers

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
johnb80

Post by johnb80 »

Heres one of the fan units
Attachments
Buccaneer2004.jpg
One of the fans
(127.1 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
johnb80

Post by johnb80 »

Another one of our projects, a complete redesign of a vintage model aircraft - Vic Smeeds 'Popsie'. I did the design in Autocad taking advantage of laser cutting into account, heres the result.
Attachments
img_9216.jpg
(17.11 KiB) Downloaded 713 times
img_9192.jpg
(29.56 KiB) Downloaded 713 times
img_8865.jpg
(29.4 KiB) Downloaded 713 times
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

That's some very tidy work my friend :)

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
johnb80

Post by johnb80 »

Were getting there - s l o w l y :roll:

J
tweakie

Post by tweakie »

Another little insect, just for fun. :D

Now if I could just make them small enough to fit to scale in Dave's Amityville house ??

Tweakie.
Attachments
DSC00898a.jpg
(27.18 KiB) Downloaded 671 times
Daven

Post by Daven »

Excellent!
tweakie wrote:Now if I could just make them small enough to fit to scale in Dave's Amityville house ??.
That would be a cool addition :D

Dave
tweakie

Post by tweakie »

I just looked it up and it is 32 years ago that Father Delaney, played by Rod Steiger, was attacked by the flies in the Amityville horror but it just seems like the the other day I went to the cinema to see it. What happened, where did it all go ?? :lol: :lol:

Tweakie.