K3 & taster Textiles paint stamps

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Pedro_Hernandez

K3 & taster Textiles paint stamps

Post by Pedro_Hernandez »

These have worked realy well for K3, taster sessions and one off projects. Water based paints and textile paints work just great.

Use adhesive backed funky foam on hardboard (shiny side,more water resistant).

I cut the foam with a light cut and all the way through the hardboard and found that it was quite easy to peel away the bit's you dont want.

Then just press down gently to ensure it's nice and fixed. These ones are about a year old now and still as good as when I first made them.

This last picture above is just a section of a big Wall covering that was done a whole class project to do with Africa.

There realy quite simple to make once you work out the right offset to allow for the kerf and wastage you get when getting funky foam.

Regards

Peter
HPC1290 User HPC 3020 Owner
Daven

Re: K3 & taster Textiles paint stamps

Post by Daven »

Nice idea - ideal for interior decorators who was something different ;-)

Cheers

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Pedro_Hernandez

Re: K3 & taster Textiles paint stamps

Post by Pedro_Hernandez »

Daven wrote:Nice idea - ideal for interior decorators who was something different ;-)

Cheers

Dave
Cheers Dave, not everyone wants the bog standard ones of the shelf so it would be a nice option to offer them to a client to thier own unique design.

Peter
HPC1290 User HPC 3020 Owner