Hello from Cirencester

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Gumbo

Hello from Cirencester

Post by Gumbo »

Hi. I'm new to the forum so just saying hello.

I am an experianced CNC router builder and user now intending to branch out into lasers.
All my work is done for fun, but mainly involves guitars and banjo building along with my USA resident brother.
(if interested, some of our work can be seen at: https://aw2.woottons.com )

I have just bought a year old HPC3060 which I hope to collect this weekend. Wait for the cries for help!

With collection in mind, how do I remove the stand to facilitate easy transit? I am hoping just 4 x bolts..
I am using a van, so space should not be an issue, however stability of might be. Presumably not a good thing to lie it on its side?
Any other advice gratefully recieved.
Many thanks,
Tony
Daven

Re: Hello from Cirencester

Post by Daven »

Hi and welcome,
I moved my two 3060's from London to Devon as they are - made it easier to move as well so if you have room and can lift it in the van that would be ok - just tie them down so they don't move too much.

The stand uses allen headed bolts - I can't remember where and how many now but quite easy to see and remove ;)

Best not to lay on it's side although I doubt it matters - they are quite sturdy machines ;)

Make sure you get the software disk and a dongle.

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Gumbo

Post by Gumbo »

Thanks Dave.
That's what I needed to know. I'll take my Allen keys, socket set and straps.
Cheers,Tony
Daven

Post by Daven »

Good luck ;)
Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC