Hpc ls3050 Essex based technician

Moderators: Daven, HPC

Fran

Hpc ls3050 Essex based technician

Post by Fran » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:53 am

Hi all, searching for an Essex based technical expert! I know only the basics when it comes to my machine and since installing the new lens (with the help of my dad who is amazing at anything technical) I have had endless problems with the parallel beam and the optics. We have spent hours and hours attempting to solve this and just as we think we are getting somewhere it throws us again. My business is suffering terribly because of the lack of machine and with us being all the way down in Essex it's not as simple as calling a hpc technician out. Just searching for my knight in shinning armour a little closer to home. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

Pedro_Hernandez

Re: Hpc ls3050 Essex based technician

Post by Pedro_Hernandez » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Have you called HPC for advice? , thier awfully friendly and will give you guidance and advice. It's always possible they may have a Techy in the area at some point as well so it's always worth dropping them a call. In the interim post specifics about what the problem is exactly, if pos with pic's and a list of what you've done to put it right. Maybe some one on her can help.

Regards

Pedro
HPC1290 User HPC 3020 Owner

Lightnin

Post by Lightnin » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Agreed with Pedro
HPC have technitions travelling about, and will usually try to coordinate multiple visits or deliveries for given locations

Fran

Post by Fran » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:28 pm

Thanks all for response - panic over, as you said they are in my area on another job this Thursday so hopefully I can get my machine up and running in time to rescue my Christmas orders!