NewlyDraw

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Daven

NewlyDraw

Post by Daven »

Hi - I wonder if there is a way of keeping the aspect ratio when importing a dxf file in NewlyDraw?

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Daven

Re: NewlyDraw

Post by Daven »

Ha - found it, you hold the ctrl button down when resizing!

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

:)
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
woodndrum

Post by woodndrum »

Hi I'm trying to source a copy of NewlyDraw. Laptop stolen (with prog installed) - can't find disc ! Grrr Can anyone help an arthritic old man get at least my laser back to working order?
Daven

Post by Daven »

woodndrum wrote:Hi I'm trying to source a copy of NewlyDraw. Laptop stolen (with prog installed) - can't find disc ! Grrr Can anyone help an arthritic old man get at least my laser back to working order?
Did the dongle go with it too? You may be able to download it from www.0123.com.cn

Dave
woodndrum

Post by woodndrum »

Luckily the dongle lives on the keyring on the cabinet for some strange reason! I'll try the 123 site - thanks.