laser

Moderators: HPC, Daven

magnus

laser

Post by magnus »

I would like to know how to send image from photograv to either the laser or from the software to the laser. :?:

I cant seem to find the icon that will let me send it from my computer to the laser, also could you please help me to resize or re sample pictures to 150 or 300

This is a new machine that we have just purchased and any help would be very gratefull.

my Kindest regards Magnus or Linda
dvdlock

Re: laser

Post by dvdlock »

magnus wrote:I would like to know how to send image from photograv to either the laser or from the software to the laser. :?:

I cant seem to find the icon that will let me send it from my computer to the laser, also could you please help me to resize or re sample pictures to 150 or 300

This is a new machine that we have just purchased and any help would be very gratefull.

my Kindest regards Magnus or Linda

Hi Guys,

I'll assume you are using a Laserscript machine and running LaserCut software. There is no icon/button to 'send' it to the laser. You need to generate the file and import it to LaserCut. It can be downloaded to the laser from there.
With photograv import the photo. Select the material to be used from the menu. Then select the resize option and input the image size you want along with the resolution.
Click on Final Process. The software will then work it's magic and display a simulation of the output on the selected material. Click on Save and select .bmp as the file type along with the desired file name. This will be save to your disk.

Now, in Lasercut, navigate to the file and import it. Set up the speed, power and scan gap and download the the machine.

Hope this helps

Good Luck

Dave