Reliable source for replacement laser tubes

Moderators: HPC, Daven

insamoufonyx

Reliable source for replacement laser tubes

Post by insamoufonyx »

Hi all,

my tube in my HPC 3050 feels a bit down on power so I want to get a replacement one ready - I currently have a 1000mm tube fitted.

can anyone recommend a reliable source for a good quality tube? directly from HPC?

Cheers,

Rob.
Daven

Re: Reliable source for replacement laser tubes

Post by Daven »

HPC is the only place to go Rob ;)
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
insamoufonyx

Post by insamoufonyx »

Cheers Dave,

More than happy to purchase from HPC if that’s the best option for quality and value for money 👍🏼 Actually got a quote from them before buying the laser as was expecting to need to replace it.

Cheers,

Rob
Daven

Post by Daven »

Even if there were anyone who can match the quality of service and price as HPC, they run and pay for this site so I think it's only fair not to post other suppliers ;)
I have seen many tales of tubes being broken in transit leaving the customer to fight it out with the supplier. HPC only deliver in their own vans and check the tube before handing it over.

The EFR tubes they use are top quality as well! If you have a local EFR supplier then yes you could possibly save money - if not it is a bit of an expensive gamble.

Best
Dave

PS I do not get paid for my involvement - I am just happy to help both HPC and their users where I can.
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
insamoufonyx

Post by insamoufonyx »

That’s good to hear they use ERF tubes as I had already read good things about about them.

Cheers,

Rob