No power to machine

Moderators: HPC, Daven

yorkshirewhittlers

No power to machine

Post by yorkshirewhittlers »

I have just cleaned my extractor fan, put my machine on to cut something then switched it off. Gone to switch it back on, and there is no power to the machine at all, like an idiot I had forgot to plug the extractor in, have I blown a fuse because I cut something without the extractor on?
Daven

Re: No power to machine

Post by Daven »

Check the RCD on the back of the machine - reset if needs be.

The extractor not being on should not trigger the trip but plugging it in may have - at worse there could be a loose wire so check the power leads.

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
yorkshirewhittlers

When I switch machine on light inside is coming on now but chiller unit or machine is not coming on!
Daven

Post by Daven »

Reset the big red panic button on the top of the machine ;)
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
yorkshirewhittlers

Hi Dave, yet again you've saved my bacon, did what you said and everything is working again. Thank you so much. Chris 😁
Daven

Post by Daven »

Heehee - been there, done that and had Chris at HPC tell me to do the same :oops:

Glad it's sorted ;)

Best
Dave
yorkshirewhittlers

😁😁😁 Thank goodness for Chris 😁😁😁