Dave (Spooky) - our thoughts are with you

Moderators: Daven, HPC

Daven

Dave (Spooky) - our thoughts are with you

Post by Daven » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 am

Guys, I had a message from Dave last night to say he may not be around much over the next few days. I won't go into detail but he has lost a member of his family in a bike accident.

Dave and family our thoughts are with you.

Dave and Jo
Last edited by Daven on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC

The-Engraver

Re: Dave - our thoughts are with you

Post by The-Engraver » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 am

Our sympathies are with you and your family Dave during these sad times.

Gary and Jan

DavidJHolmes

Re: Dave (Spooky) - our thoughts are with you

Post by DavidJHolmes » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you Dave.

Rgds

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Thanks guys,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-14006378

Ricky was my daughters partner and they both lived just round the corner, Leah (my daughter) is 26 weeks pregnant,I was with Rick and Leah an hour before it happened nattering about bikes and how much Rick was looking forward to being a dad for the first time.2 Hours later Rick was gone.

I'll be around checking mail and posts where possible but please don't think I'm ignoring anybody if replies are a bit sporaddic for a few days.

best wishes

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk

tweakie

Post by tweakie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 am

Extremely sorry to hear the terrible news Dave.

Tweakie.

Mr Bea

Post by Mr Bea » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 pm

My thougts are with you and your family, such terrible news.
Colonel Blair
Not that technical I am afraid....

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Thanks to all for their kind words and thoughts, Leah is coping a little better each day and with time and support she will come to terms with Ricks loss (I know this from experience having lost a wife to a car crash 25 years ago), it's been a rough year, My father, Karens(my wifes) father and now Rick all taken from us.Leah will at least have a little baby to carry Ricks memories with her and I will have a grandchild to remember him by.

Thanks again guys

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk

Daven

Post by Daven » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 am

Life is cruel sometimes but I guess that goes with being part of mother natures plans. In times like this we ask ourselves why but no one can give us an answer, it really is the nature of all living things on the planet. We lost a member of our family to an RTA a few years back - he had just turned 18. As you say Dave you do come to terms with the loss and I'm sure Leah will have all the support she needs.

Best

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-14048430

This was taken @ Leah's 21st on June 5th this year when we all went out for a meal.

Yesterday we found out Leah is expecting a little girl :):)

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk