Kids!!!

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Spooky

Kids!!!

Post by Spooky » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:30 pm

My 7 year old just chucked the transponder coded keys to the car in the bloody fire!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk

Daven

Re: Kids!!!

Post by Daven » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 am

Oops - maybe walking to school for the rest of the week will teach 'em ;)

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 pm

£240 for a bloody car key!!!
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk

Daven

Post by Daven » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:18 pm

:o

I know on mine the remote is around £100 :evil:

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user

Maz

Post by Maz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 am

Ahhh..aint kids grand, gotta love em!! ;)

I dont call em money munchers fer nowt! :lol:

phil2simmons

Post by phil2simmons » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:56 pm

You dont wanna try working with them at school then. They dont have any respect for anything. I blame it on the throw away culture we now have (even keys). Me being an engineer, I always have to take things apart to get them working instead of replacing, the kids just dont understand this.

Phil

Spooky

Post by Spooky » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 pm

I hear you there Phil, when I was a kid marbles, whips and tops etc were the order of the day, now it's playstation this, Ipod that....

I think society is killing kids imagination these days :( then again the PC nature of some things is getting silly, did you see the press today? a lad was spoken to by the police for common assault for throwing a marshmallow at another lad!!

madness

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk