Seasons Greetings from Forum Newbie !

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Pedro_Hernandez

Seasons Greetings from Forum Newbie !

Post by Pedro_Hernandez »

Hi All

Allow me to Introduce myself, I'm currently a D&T Tech @ a School and we have the good fortune to have a HPC 1290. When I started just over a year ago they had barely used it , but it wasn't in great condition with a burnt out lens, a tube that can only be describe as breeding gound for a new type of life form! ask Chris at HPC he had never seen anything like it.

Chris sorted us out with the great level of service we have all come accustomed to and it wasn't long before it was sorted out. I'll dig the photos out of how not to treat a tube and lens for your amusement.

In my previouse employemnt I worked for Creative Laser Solutionshttp://www.creativelasersolutions.com/ for nearly three years using Epilog lasers, I'm pleased to say I can make the HPC machine do anything the Epilogs used did but with the benefit of a bed size twice the size !. If anyone wants any laser ready Film logo's just let me know.

In time I hope to upload some examples of the work created for the School, and also some of my own personal work. I look forward to making a usefull contribution to the forum and networking with some like minded people.

Regards

Peter
HPC1290 User HPC 3020 Owner
Daven

Re: Seasons Greetings from Forum Newbie !

Post by Daven »

Hi Peter,

Not long been a member here myself, but welcome ;-)

Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Heya Pete :)

As Dave said, greetings and welcome :)

best wishes

Dave (Another one)
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
bob

Post by bob »

Hi Good news with bthe laser tube, what are film ready logos ???
Can you show me a file /sample
Any help please ask not here all the time but my 6090 works well no problems and chris/Simon are there if I need anything
Will post about pics on lasercut as a xmas present for you all to play with... :)