HPC 3060 for sale

Moderators: HPC, Daven

rylosdesign

HPC 3060 for sale

Post by rylosdesign »

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone's interested in our spare 3060 ?

I bought it off here a few years ago, it's the upgrade version with the 60 watt tube, comes with chiller, extractor, rotary, etc.

It hasn't run in a couple of years and I kept it as a back up to our large bed Epilog which we use on a day to day basis. We have a new Epilog on the radar so the old Epilog will now be the back up making our HPC obsolete.

Comes with all the books, software, keys, etc. But as it's not been run for a couple of years it's now dry so you may need a new tube (it hasn't been run without water and has been kept clean and covered in our workshop unit which is heated and insulated, etc.) The old tube may fire up OK, but I just need it gone and need the space back. Haven't got the time to clear space, hook everything up, bleed it, fire it up, etc. so easier to assume it needs a tube and service and away you go.

Looking for £1500 for the whole lot, so Laser, Chiller, rotary, extractor, hoses, etc. Thought I'd see if there's any interest on here before I whack it on Ebay. Have HPC come and service and fit a new tube and you'll be away at a bargain price... :-)

Just let me know if there's any interest and I'll take a few piccies, etc.

You can reach me on rylosandy@hotmail.com and we're based in Hampshire.

Cheers,

Andy
Ryanjmurphy

Re: HPC 3060 for sale

Post by Ryanjmurphy »

Hi Andy,

I've sent you an email regarding this. Let me know if you haven't received it.

Thanks

Ryan